Today's Refinance Rates4.7%5.0% APR Fixed Mortgage
Choose loan type
- Providing Affordable Mortgages and Award-Winning Client Service for Over 30 yrs.
- Highest in Customer Satisfaction in the US - J.D. Power
- FDIC Bank founded in 1919
- Refinance to get cash out up to 90% LTV
- Loans Close in 30 Days
- BBB A+, Top 20 in US
- FHA, VA, Conventional and Bank Statement loans
- NMLS 423028 Equal Housing lender
- FHA, VA, Conventional, USDA Loans
- Competitive Mortgage Rates & Low Costs
- Licensed Mortgage Bankers in 50 states
- Home Equity & Debt Consolidation Options
- Zero Closing Cost Options!
- Highest In Customer Satisfaction
- #1 Mortgage Lender Volume
- Multiple Refinance Options
- Fortune 100 Best Company
- eClosing Reduces Hassle
- Veteran-Owned and Operated Business, We Understand VA Needs
- Federally Chartered Bank Focused Primarily in Home Lending
- We Offer Customized Solutions for our Customers Unique Needs
See The Federal Savings Bank DealView Rates
- View Best Rates & Costs
- INC 500 Award 5x
- BBB A+ Rating, Est. 2009
- NMLS Licensed, Nationwide
- Conventional, VA, FHA, USDA, Harp
- Home Equity & Cash Out Options
- Zero Point Options!
- Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Home Equity Loans
- Many Options to Choose
- BBB A+
- Alternative Cash Out
Vermont Mortgage Rates
Vermont is known as the “Green Mountain State” due to its lush forests and majestic mountain peaks. It is known across the East Coast for having some of the best hiking, skiing, and other outdoor activities, as well as being the top maple syrup producer in the country.
Regardless of where you choose to live in Vermont, you can compare lenders before getting started using FreeRateUpdate.com.
Common Vermont Loan Types:
- Vermont conventional mortgages: Vermont mortgage requirements and rates will vary across the state and will depend on the area you desire to live in, as well as your personal financial situation. Compare Vermont mortgage rates on FreeRateUpdate.com to discover the rate that's best for you.
- Vermont FHA loans: Home loans backed by the FHA are offered throughout Vermont. These loans aren’t offered directly from the FHA, but they are offered through approved lenders. This unique loan is available to first-time homebuyers only. FHA loans are targeted toward low to mid-range earners who may have lower credit scores and less money available for down payments. FHA loans have higher costs due to the addition of a Mortgage Insurance Premium (MIP).
- Vermont VA loans: VA loans are great options for active military members and veterans in the state of Vermont. They are backed by the Department of Veterans Affairs to assist former service members in their home-buying process. There is no downpayment for this loan, and they typically have lower interest rates. Find one through a VA-approved lender through FreeRateUpdate.com.
Vermont Mortgage Rates Compared to National Averages
Mortgage interest rates in Vermont are well below the national average, which equals lots of savings for homebuyers in the state. However, due to the small population, the state does have a slightly higher cost of living than the national average, according to the Bureau of Economic Analysis.
If you are convinced that Vermont is the place for you, let FreeRateUpdate.com help you find the perfect lender to move you one step closer to finding the home of your dreams.