Today's Refinance Rates4.7%5.0% APR Fixed Mortgage
Choose loan type
- Highest In Customer Satisfaction
- #1 Mortgage Lender Volume
- Multiple Refinance Options
- Fortune 100 Best Company
- eClosing Reduces Hassle
- FHA, VA, Conventional, USDA Loans
- Competitive Mortgage Rates & Low Costs
- Licensed Mortgage Bankers in 50 states
- Home Equity & Debt Consolidation Options
- Zero Closing Cost Options!
- FDIC Bank founded in 1919
- Refinance to get cash out up to 90% LTV
- Loans Close in 30 Days
- BBB A+, Top 20 in US
- FHA, VA, Conventional and Bank Statement loans
- NMLS 423028 Equal Housing lender
- Providing Affordable Mortgages and Award-Winning Client Service for Over 30 yrs.
- Highest in Customer Satisfaction in the US - J.D. Power
- Veteran-Owned and Operated Business, We Understand VA Needs
- Federally Chartered Bank Focused Primarily in Home Lending
- We Offer Customized Solutions for our Customers Unique Needs
See The Federal Savings Bank DealView Rates
- View Best Rates & Costs
- INC 500 Award 5x
- BBB A+ Rating, Est. 2009
- NMLS Licensed, Nationwide
- Conventional, VA, FHA, USDA, Harp
- Home Equity & Cash Out Options
- Zero Point Options!
- Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Home Equity Loans
- Many Options to Choose
- BBB A+
- Alternative Cash Out
South Dakota Mortgage Rates
Home to the famous Mount Rushmore, Badlands National Park, and Crazy Horse Memorial, South Dakota is one of the most diverse Midwest states. It offers residents picturesque prairie and mountain views, a vibrant and unique culture, a strong local economy, and a growing number of career opportunities across the state. In addition, the average price of a home in South Dakota is significantly lower than the national average.
Common South Dakota Loan Types:
- South Dakota conventional mortgages: South Dakota mortgage requirements and rates will fluctuate across the state depending on the area you live, or want to live, and your financial situation. Compare mortgage rates on FreeRateUpdate.com to discover available rates for you.
- South Dakota FHA loans: South Dakota home loans backed by the FHA are typically offered to first-time home buyers. The FHA doesn't directly offer the loan, but you can find one through an FHA-approved lender at FreeRateUpdate.com today. These loans are typically for low to moderate income borrowers with lower credit scores.
- South Dakota VA loans: VA loans are backed by the Department of Veterans Affairs, and this type of loan is only offered to eligible active-duty service members and veterans. You can find these loans through a VA-approved lender. Search for competitive rates with FreeRateUpdate.com.
South Dakota Mortgage Rates Compared to National Averages
Mortgage interest rates in South Dakota typically fall well below the national average, which can add up to tremendous savings when purchasing a home. With low population density, great geographical attractions, and low cost of living, South Dakota is an attractive option for homebuyers.