Today's Refinance Rates4.7%5.0% APR Fixed Mortgage
Choose loan type
- FHA, VA, Conventional, USDA Loans
- Competitive Mortgage Rates & Low Costs
- Licensed Mortgage Bankers in 50 states
- Home Equity & Debt Consolidation Options
- Zero Closing Cost Options!
- Providing Affordable Mortgages and Award-Winning Client Service for Over 30 yrs.
- Highest in Customer Satisfaction in the US - J.D. Power
- FDIC Bank founded in 1919
- Refinance to get cash out up to 90% LTV
- Loans Close in 30 Days
- BBB A+, Top 20 in US
- FHA, VA, Conventional and Bank Statement loans
- NMLS 423028 Equal Housing lender
- Highest In Customer Satisfaction
- #1 Mortgage Lender Volume
- Multiple Refinance Options
- Fortune 100 Best Company
- eClosing Reduces Hassle
- Veteran-Owned and Operated Business, We Understand VA Needs
- Federally Chartered Bank Focused Primarily in Home Lending
- We Offer Customized Solutions for our Customers Unique Needs
See The Federal Savings Bank DealView Rates
- View Best Rates & Costs
- INC 500 Award 5x
- BBB A+ Rating, Est. 2009
- NMLS Licensed, Nationwide
- Conventional, VA, FHA, USDA, Harp
- Home Equity & Cash Out Options
- Zero Point Options!
- Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Home Equity Loans
- Many Options to Choose
- BBB A+
- Alternative Cash Out
Idaho Mortgage Rates
If you’re looking for wide-open spaces and a rural lifestyle that offers plenty of safety combined with a low overall cost of living and consumer-friendly tax laws, Idaho should be on the list of options you consider. The Gem State is a fantastic place to call home and an excellent destination for anyone looking to lock in a fantastic mortgage rate.
Common Idaho Loan Types:
- Idaho conventional mortgages: Idaho mortgage requirements and rates vary based on the area you live in, or want to live in, and your financial situation. Compare mortgage rates on FreeRateUpdate.com to find the option that's right for you.
- Idaho FHA loans: Home loans backed by the FHA are offered throughout the U.S. The FHA doesn't offer loans directly, you can find one through an FHA-approved lender in Idaho on FreeRateUpdate.com today. FHA loans are typically offered to first-time homebuyers. FHA loans are designed for low- to moderate-income borrowers with lower credit scores.
- Idaho VA loans: VA loans are backed by the Department of Veterans Affairs; VA loans are offered to eligible active duty service members and veterans. The VA doesn't offer loans directly, but you can find one through a VA-approved lender in Idaho through FreeRateUpdate.com. VA loans require no down payment and typically have lower interest rates than conventional mortgages.
Idaho Mortgage Rates Compared to National Averages
Mortgage rates in Idaho tend to fall right in line with the national average, although they have been known to tick slightly higher at times. In most cases, homebuyers looking for a 30-year or 15-year fixed-rate mortgage can find something that fits their needs right around the national average.
Idaho homebuyers can also explore adjustable-rate mortgages, where the mortgage rate will fluctuate depending on economic trends. In some cases, these loans offer significant savings through lower introductory rates. Please discuss the risks and benefits of an adjustable rate loan with your Loan Officer.