Today's Refinance Rates4.7%5.0% APR Fixed Mortgage
Choose loan type
- Highest In Customer Satisfaction
- #1 Mortgage Lender Volume
- Multiple Refinance Options
- Fortune 100 Best Company
- eClosing Reduces Hassle
- FHA, VA, Conventional, USDA Loans
- Competitive Mortgage Rates & Low Costs
- Licensed Mortgage Bankers in 50 states
- Home Equity & Debt Consolidation Options
- Zero Closing Cost Options!
- Providing Affordable Mortgages and Award-Winning Client Service for Over 30 yrs.
- Highest in Customer Satisfaction in the US - J.D. Power
- Veteran-Owned and Operated Business, We Understand VA Needs
- Federally Chartered Bank Focused Primarily in Home Lending
- We Offer Customized Solutions for our Customers Unique Needs
See The Federal Savings Bank DealView Rates
- View Best Rates & Costs
- INC 500 Award 5x
- BBB A+ Rating, Est. 2009
- NMLS Licensed, Nationwide
- Conventional, VA, FHA, USDA, Harp
- Home Equity & Cash Out Options
- Zero Point Options!
- Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Home Equity Loans
- Many Options to Choose
- BBB A+
- Alternative Cash Out
Hawaii Mortgage Rates
With beautiful weather, the best surfing in the country, and a nearly endless amount of outdoor activities to explore, nothing compares to living in Hawaii. If you are considering relocating to the Aloha State, there is no time like the present!
Of course, before you pack up your life and head for the islands, it helps to know what you are getting into, and one of the significant factors to consider is the type of interest rate you can expect to get on a home purchase in Hawaii.
Common Hawaii Loan Types:
- Hawaii conventional mortgages: Hawaii mortgage requirements and rates vary based on the area you live in, or want to live in, and your financial situation. Compare mortgage rates on FreeRateUpdate.com to find the option that's right for you.
- Hawaii FHA loans: Home loans backed by the FHA are offered throughout the U.S. The FHA doesn't offer loans directly, you can find one through an FHA-approved lender in Hawaii on FreeRateUpdate.com today. FHA loans are typically offered to first-time homebuyers. FHA loans are designed for low- to moderate-income borrowers with lower credit scores.
- Hawaii VA loans: VA loans are backed by the Department of Veterans Affairs; VA loans are offered to eligible active duty service members and veterans. The VA doesn't offer loans directly, but you can find one through a VA-approved lender in Hawaii through FreeRateUpdate.com. VA loans require no down payment and typically have lower interest rates than conventional mortgages.
Hawaii Mortgage Rates Compared to National Averages
Mortgage rates in Hawaii tend to come in right around the national averages, but that is typically about the only thing about the cost of buying a home or living in Hawaii that falls around the national average.
Because of its reputation as an island paradise, home prices in Hawaii tend to be higher compared to other parts of the country. The cost of living is also higher due to the difficulty of getting goods shipped to the islands.
First-time homebuyers can find a tremendous amount of resources to assist them throughout the home buying process in Hawaii. The Hawaii Housing Finance & Development Corporation (HHFDC) and the Hawaii Homeownership Center (HHOC) combine to offer an entire suite of assistance for anyone looking to purchase their first home in Hawaii.