Today's Refinance Rates4.7%5.0% APR Fixed Mortgage
Choose loan type
- Highest In Customer Satisfaction
- #1 Mortgage Lender Volume
- Multiple Refinance Options
- Fortune 100 Best Company
- eClosing Reduces Hassle
- FDIC Bank founded in 1919
- Refinance to get cash out up to 90% LTV
- Loans Close in 30 Days
- BBB A+, Top 20 in US
- FHA, VA, Conventional and Bank Statement loans
- NMLS 423028 Equal Housing lender
- FHA, VA, Conventional, USDA Loans
- Competitive Mortgage Rates & Low Costs
- Licensed Mortgage Bankers in 50 states
- Home Equity & Debt Consolidation Options
- Zero Closing Cost Options!
- Providing Affordable Mortgages and Award-Winning Client Service for Over 30 yrs.
- Highest in Customer Satisfaction in the US - J.D. Power
- Veteran-Owned and Operated Business, We Understand VA Needs
- Federally Chartered Bank Focused Primarily in Home Lending
- We Offer Customized Solutions for our Customers Unique Needs
See The Federal Savings Bank DealView Rates
- View Best Rates & Costs
- INC 500 Award 5x
- BBB A+ Rating, Est. 2009
- NMLS Licensed, Nationwide
- Conventional, VA, FHA, USDA, Harp
- Home Equity & Cash Out Options
- Zero Point Options!
- Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Home Equity Loans
- Many Options to Choose
- BBB A+
- Alternative Cash Out
Colorado Mortgage Rates
With trendy locations like Boulder, Colorado Springs, and Denver as options, it shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone that the state of Colorado has become a trendy destination for remote workers that can relocate anywhere in the country.
If you love the idea of living in the Rockies, you won't have any trouble finding a community you love in Colorado. The only real issue that anyone seems to have with moving to Colorado is that there isn't much inventory on the market.
Common Colorado Loan Types:
- Colorado conventional mortgages: Colorado mortgage requirements and rates vary based on the area you live in, or want to live in, and your financial situation. Compare mortgage rates on FreeRateUpdate.com to find the option that's right for you.
- Colorado FHA loans: Home loans backed by the FHA are offered throughout the U.S. The FHA doesn't offer loans directly, you can find one through an FHA-approved lender in Colorado on FreeRateUpdate.com today. FHA loans are typically offered to first-time homebuyers. FHA loans are designed for low- to moderate-income borrowers with lower credit scores.
- Colorado VA loans: VA loans are backed by the Department of Veterans Affairs; VA loans are offered to eligible active duty service members and veterans. The VA doesn't offer loans directly, but you can find one through a VA-approved lender in Colorado through FreeRateUpdate.com. VA loans require no down payment and typically have lower interest rates than conventional mortgages.
Colorado Mortgage Rates Compared to National Averages
Colorado is one of the states that tend to stick right around the national average when it comes to mortgage rates. So whether you are looking for the standard 30-year fixed mortgage, a shorter 15-year fixed mortgage, or something with an adjustable rate, you will likely find the interest rates here to be right in line with what you expect.
Colorado refinance rates will also come in right around the national averages, so residents looking for better deals can know what to expect in just a few steps with FreeRateUpdate.
One additional benefit for homebuyers here in Colorado is that closing costs typically fall well below what you might expect to pay compared to the national averages.