Today's Refinance Rates4.7%5.0% APR Fixed Mortgage
Choose loan type
- Highest In Customer Satisfaction
- #1 Mortgage Lender Volume
- Multiple Refinance Options
- Fortune 100 Best Company
- eClosing Reduces Hassle
- FDIC Bank founded in 1919
- Refinance to get cash out up to 90% LTV
- Loans Close in 30 Days
- BBB A+, Top 20 in US
- FHA, VA, Conventional and Bank Statement loans
- NMLS 423028 Equal Housing lender
- FHA, VA, Conventional, USDA Loans
- Competitive Mortgage Rates & Low Costs
- Licensed Mortgage Bankers in 50 states
- Home Equity & Debt Consolidation Options
- Zero Closing Cost Options!
- Providing Affordable Mortgages and Award-Winning Client Service for Over 30 yrs.
- Highest in Customer Satisfaction in the US - J.D. Power
- Veteran-Owned and Operated Business, We Understand VA Needs
- Federally Chartered Bank Focused Primarily in Home Lending
- We Offer Customized Solutions for our Customers Unique Needs
See The Federal Savings Bank DealView Rates
- View Best Rates & Costs
- INC 500 Award 5x
- BBB A+ Rating, Est. 2009
- NMLS Licensed, Nationwide
- Conventional, VA, FHA, USDA, Harp
- Home Equity & Cash Out Options
- Zero Point Options!
- Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Home Equity Loans
- Many Options to Choose
- BBB A+
- Alternative Cash Out
Ohio Mortgage Rates
Ohio doesn't get anywhere near the attention it deserves on a national level. Still, savvy homebuyers across the country are making a point to appreciate all that the Buckeye State has to offer, including everything from world-class healthcare and big-city living to friendly neighbors and sprawling farmland.
Common Ohio Loan Types:
- Ohio conventional mortgages: Conventional mortgages are available through various lenders across the country. They often come with a fixed interest rate based on the loan's length. The most common types of conventional mortgages are 15-year or 30-year fixed-rate products. You can find a lender using our free tool at FreeRateUpdate.com
- Ohio FHA loans: An FHA mortgage is a home loan insured by the Federal Housing Administration. FHA loans help borrowers with lower credit scores and lower cash available for a downpayment. There is however a cost to the FHA insurance in terms of a Mortgage Insurance Payment (MIP).
- Ohio VA loans: Active duty or retired military members may also qualify for a VA Loan, which is a home mortgage guaranteed by the United States Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). Because of their powerful backing, these loans often come with outstanding interest rates and lower qualifications.
Ohio Mortgage Rates Compared to National Averages
Like most states, mortgage interest rates in Ohio tend to stick right around the national averages, although residents here have seen those rates tick slightly higher from time to time over the years.
Anyone looking to purchase or refinance a home in Ohio can typically expect an interest rate slightly above the number they see reported nationally.
When you are ready to get serious about buying or refinancing your existing home in Ohio, Let Freerateupdate help you find the best loan officer and rate for your situation before you sign your name on those dotted lines.