Today's Refinance Rates4.7%5.0% APR Fixed Mortgage
Choose loan type
- Highest In Customer Satisfaction
- #1 Mortgage Lender Volume
- Multiple Refinance Options
- Fortune 100 Best Company
- eClosing Reduces Hassle
- Providing Affordable Mortgages and Award-Winning Client Service for Over 30 yrs.
- Highest in Customer Satisfaction in the US - J.D. Power
- FHA, VA, Conventional, USDA Loans
- Competitive Mortgage Rates & Low Costs
- Licensed Mortgage Bankers in 50 states
- Home Equity & Debt Consolidation Options
- Zero Closing Cost Options!
- FDIC Bank founded in 1919
- Refinance to get cash out up to 90% LTV
- Loans Close in 30 Days
- BBB A+, Top 20 in US
- FHA, VA, Conventional and Bank Statement loans
- NMLS 423028 Equal Housing lender
- Veteran-Owned and Operated Business, We Understand VA Needs
- Federally Chartered Bank Focused Primarily in Home Lending
- We Offer Customized Solutions for our Customers Unique Needs
See The Federal Savings Bank DealView Rates
- View Best Rates & Costs
- INC 500 Award 5x
- BBB A+ Rating, Est. 2009
- NMLS Licensed, Nationwide
- Conventional, VA, FHA, USDA, Harp
- Home Equity & Cash Out Options
- Zero Point Options!
- Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Home Equity Loans
- Many Options to Choose
- BBB A+
- Alternative Cash Out
Tennessee Mortgage Rates
Known for its world-class music scene, high-quality whiskey, and enchanting great smoky mountains, Tennessee is a popular destination for homebuyers. Demand for homes in Tennessee is growing, and this southern state's charm has something for everyone.
Common Tennessee Loan Types:
- Tennessee conventional mortgages: Tennessee mortgage requirements and rates vary across the state. They can differ based on the area you live in, or want to live in, and your current financial situation. Compare mortgage rates on FreeRateUpdate.com to discover the rate that's right for you.
- Tennessee FHA loans: Home loans backed by the FHA are offered throughout Tennessee. The FHA doesn't offer loans directly, but you can access one through an FHA-approved lender in Tennessee on FreeRateUpdate.com today. FHA loans are typically available to first-time homebuyers only. These loans are designed for those in low to mid-rage earning brackets with lower credit scores.
- Tennessee VA loans: VA loans in Tennessee are backed by the Department of Veterans Affairs. VA loans are only offered to eligible active-duty service members and veterans. This loan is offered by VA-approved lenders in Tennessee and offers the benefits of no down payment with lower interest rates than conventional mortgages. Find one through a VA-approved lender at FreeRateUpdate.com.
Tennessee Mortgage Rates Compared to National Averages
Mortgage interest rates in Tennessee typically sit slightly below the national average, which can mean savings for homebuyers in the state. With a growing population, prices are likely to climb higher, and your home's value may increase over time.