Today's Refinance Rates4.5%4.7% APR Fixed Mortgage
Choose loan type
- 552 Verified Reviews
- Local Branches
- Home Equity Line Products
- FDIC Insured
- Licensed in All States
- 339 Verified Reviews
- All 50 States
- Convenient Branch Locations
- Ongoing Support
Rhode Island Mortgage Rates
Rhode Island might be the smallest state in the country, but there is a lot to love about the lifestyle packed into this little part of New England. With beautiful beaches, excellent schools, and close proximity to New York City, Boston, and Cape Cod, there is plenty to fall in love with in the Ocean State.
No matter what reasons are driving you towards purchasing a home in Rhode Island, you will want to make sure that you find a lender that is a good fit for your situation. Using FreeRateUpdate.com, you can find and compare a wide range of lenders to help you find the best fit for life in New England.
Common Rhode Island Loan Types:
- Rhode Island conventional mortgages: Rhode Island mortgage requirements and rates vary based on the area you live in, or want to live in, and your financial situation. Compare mortgage rates on FreeRateUpdate.com to find the option that's right for you.
- Rhode Island FHA loans: Home loans backed by the FHA are offered throughout the U.S. The FHA doesn't offer loans directly, you can find one through an FHA-approved lender in Rhode Island on FreeRateUpdate.com today. FHA loans are typically offered to first-time homebuyers. FHA loans are designed for low- to moderate-income borrowers with lower credit scores.
- Rhode Island VA loans: VA loans are backed by the Department of Veterans Affairs; VA loans are offered to eligible active duty service members and veterans. The VA doesn't offer loans directly, but you can find one through a VA-approved lender in Rhode Island through FreeRateUpdate.com. VA loans require no down payment and typically have lower interest rates than conventional mortgages.
Rhode Island Mortgage Rates Compared to National Averages
Mortgage rates in Rhode Island tend to come in slightly lower than the national average, which helps offset the cost of living here, which is somewhat higher than the national average.
If you are convinced that Rhode Island is the place for you, let FreeRateUpdate.com help you find the perfect lender to make your dream home a reality!