Today's Refinance Rates4.7%5.0% APR Fixed Mortgage
Choose loan type
- Providing Affordable Mortgages and Award-Winning Client Service for Over 30 yrs.
- Highest in Customer Satisfaction in the US - J.D. Power
- Highest In Customer Satisfaction
- #1 Mortgage Lender Volume
- Multiple Refinance Options
- Fortune 100 Best Company
- eClosing Reduces Hassle
- FHA, VA, Conventional, USDA Loans
- Competitive Mortgage Rates & Low Costs
- Licensed Mortgage Bankers in 50 states
- Home Equity & Debt Consolidation Options
- Zero Closing Cost Options!
- FDIC Bank founded in 1919
- Refinance to get cash out up to 90% LTV
- Loans Close in 30 Days
- BBB A+, Top 20 in US
- FHA, VA, Conventional and Bank Statement loans
- NMLS 423028 Equal Housing lender
- Veteran-Owned and Operated Business, We Understand VA Needs
- Federally Chartered Bank Focused Primarily in Home Lending
- We Offer Customized Solutions for our Customers Unique Needs
See The Federal Savings Bank DealView Rates
- View Best Rates & Costs
- INC 500 Award 5x
- BBB A+ Rating, Est. 2009
- NMLS Licensed, Nationwide
- Conventional, VA, FHA, USDA, Harp
- Home Equity & Cash Out Options
- Zero Point Options!
- Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Home Equity Loans
- Many Options to Choose
- BBB A+
- Alternative Cash Out
Rhode Island Mortgage Rates
Rhode Island might be the smallest state in the country, but there is a lot to love about the lifestyle packed into this little part of New England. With beautiful beaches, excellent schools, and close proximity to New York City, Boston, and Cape Cod, there is plenty to fall in love with in the Ocean State.
No matter what reasons are driving you towards purchasing a home in Rhode Island, you will want to make sure that you find a lender that is a good fit for your situation. Using FreeRateUpdate.com, you can find and compare a wide range of lenders to help you find the best fit for life in New England.
Common Rhode Island Loan Types:
- Rhode Island conventional mortgages: Conventional mortgages are the most common type of home loan in Rhode Island. These mortgages typically require a modest down payment, are available at market rates, and require meeting specific qualifications. Aspiring homebuyers can use FreeRateUpdate.com to compare lenders for conventional mortgages in Rhode Island.
- Rhode Island FHA loans: FHA loans are insured by the Federal Housing Authority. They come with the benefit of lower down payment and credit score requirements, which can be very appealing for first-time homebuyers. However, the FHA insurance does require payment of a Mortgage Insurance Premium (MIP). FreeRateUpdate.com can help you compare lenders that offer FHA mortgages in Rhode Island.
- Rhode Island VA loans: VA loans are mortgages offered through traditional lenders and guaranteed by the VA. These loans are available for all retired and active-duty military members, and they typically benefit from eliminating a down payment. FreeRateUpdate.com can help qualified buyers compare VA mortgage lenders in Rhode Island.
Rhode Island Mortgage Rates Compared to National Averages
Mortgage rates in Rhode Island tend to come in slightly lower than the national average, which helps offset the cost of living here, which is somewhat higher than the national average.
If you are convinced that Rhode Island is the place for you, let FreeRateUpdate.com help you find the perfect lender to make your dream home a reality!