Today's Refinance Rates4.5%4.7% APR Fixed Mortgage
Choose loan type
- 339 Verified Reviews
- All 50 States
- Convenient Branch Locations
- Ongoing Support
- 552 Verified Reviews
- Local Branches
- Home Equity Line Products
- FDIC Insured
- Licensed in All States
Delaware Mortgage Rates
It might be small in size, but the state of Delaware packs a pretty serious punch in terms of the things it can offer to potential homebuyers. In addition to having a rich history, plenty of coastline, and several fabulous beach towns.
Common Delaware Loan Types:
- Delaware conventional mortgages: Delaware mortgage requirements and rates vary based on the area you live in, or want to live in, and your financial situation. Compare mortgage rates on FreeRateUpdate.com to find the option that's right for you.
- Delaware FHA loans: Home loans backed by the FHA are offered throughout the U.S. The FHA doesn't offer loans directly, you can find one through an FHA-approved lender in Delaware on FreeRateUpdate.com today. FHA loans are typically offered to first-time homebuyers. FHA loans are designed for low- to moderate-income borrowers with lower credit scores.
- Delaware VA loans: VA loans are backed by the Department of Veterans Affairs; VA loans are offered to eligible active duty service members and veterans. The VA doesn't offer loans directly, but you can find one through a VA-approved lender in Delaware through FreeRateUpdate.com. VA loans require no down payment and typically have lower interest rates than conventional mortgages.
Delaware Mortgage Rates Compared to National Averages
Interest rates for refinancing a mortgage in Delaware are also going to sit right around the national averages, so anyone looking to cash in on some of the appreciated value in their homes can expect to do so at a reasonable cost.
Keep in mind the Delaware State Housing Authority (DSHA) offers first time homebuyers a wealth of resources and assistance. They also have programs to help lower-income residents, veterans, and just about anyone looking to refinance into a better rate.