Today's Refinance Rates4.7%5.0% APR Fixed Mortgage
Choose loan type
- Providing Affordable Mortgages and Award-Winning Client Service for Over 30 yrs.
- Highest in Customer Satisfaction in the US - J.D. Power
- Highest In Customer Satisfaction
- #1 Mortgage Lender Volume
- Multiple Refinance Options
- Fortune 100 Best Company
- eClosing Reduces Hassle
- FHA, VA, Conventional, USDA Loans
- Competitive Mortgage Rates & Low Costs
- Licensed Mortgage Bankers in 50 states
- Home Equity & Debt Consolidation Options
- Zero Closing Cost Options!
- FDIC Bank founded in 1919
- Refinance to get cash out up to 90% LTV
- Loans Close in 30 Days
- BBB A+, Top 20 in US
- FHA, VA, Conventional and Bank Statement loans
- NMLS 423028 Equal Housing lender
- Veteran-Owned and Operated Business, We Understand VA Needs
- Federally Chartered Bank Focused Primarily in Home Lending
- We Offer Customized Solutions for our Customers Unique Needs
See The Federal Savings Bank DealView Rates
- View Best Rates & Costs
- INC 500 Award 5x
- BBB A+ Rating, Est. 2009
- NMLS Licensed, Nationwide
- Conventional, VA, FHA, USDA, Harp
- Home Equity & Cash Out Options
- Zero Point Options!
- Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Home Equity Loans
- Many Options to Choose
- BBB A+
- Alternative Cash Out
Nebraska Mortgage Rates
Known for being the home of Warren Buffett and lots of farmland, Nebraska offers some beautiful plains right in the heart of the country. Anyone thinking about relocating to the Cornhuskers state will undoubtedly want to know as much as possible about the available mortgage rates and home values.
Common Nebraska Loan Types:
- Nebraska conventional mortgages: Nebraska mortgage requirements and rates vary based on the area you live in, or want to live in, and your financial situation. Compare mortgage rates on FreeRateUpdate.com to find the option that's right for you.
- Nebraska FHA loans: Home loans backed by the FHA are offered throughout the U.S. The FHA doesn't offer loans directly, you can find one through an FHA-approved lender in Nebraska on FreeRateUpdate.com today. FHA loans are typically offered to first-time homebuyers. FHA loans are designed for low- to moderate-income borrowers with lower credit scores.
- Nebraska VA loans: VA loans are backed by the Department of Veterans Affairs; VA loans are offered to eligible active duty service members and veterans. The VA doesn't offer loans directly, but you can find one through a VA-approved lender in Nebraska through FreeRateUpdate.com. VA loans require no down payment and typically have lower interest rates than conventional mortgages.
Nebraska Mortgage Rates Compared to National Averages
Mortgage interest rates in Nebraska tend to come in slightly above the national average. This typically holds true across both 15-year and 30-year fixed-rate mortgages, as well as 5/1 adjustable-rate mortgages.
Nebraska mortgage refinance rates also sit just above the national average, which can still offer some fantastic value for homeowners with a reasonable amount of equity in their homes looking to cash in for one reason or another.