Today's Cash Out Refinance Rates 4.7%5.0% APR
Choose loan type
- Highest In Customer Satisfaction
- #1 Mortgage Lender Volume
- Multiple Refinance Options
- Fortune 100 Best Company
- eClosing Reduces Hassle
- FDIC Bank founded in 1919
- Refinance to get cash out up to 90% LTV
- Loans Close in 30 Days
- BBB A+, Top 20 in US
- FHA, VA, Conventional and Bank Statement loans
- NMLS 423028 Equal Housing lender
- Providing Affordable Mortgages and Award-Winning Client Service for Over 30 yrs.
- Highest in Customer Satisfaction in the US - J.D. Power
- FHA, VA, Conventional, USDA Loans
- Competitive Mortgage Rates & Low Costs
- Licensed Mortgage Bankers in 50 states
- Home Equity & Debt Consolidation Options
- Zero Closing Cost Options!
- Veteran-Owned and Operated Business, We Understand VA Needs
- Federally Chartered Bank Focused Primarily in Home Lending
- We Offer Customized Solutions for our Customers Unique Needs
See The Federal Savings Bank DealView Rates
- View Best Rates & Costs
- INC 500 Award 5x
- BBB A+ Rating, Est. 2009
- NMLS Licensed, Nationwide
- Conventional, VA, FHA, USDA, Harp
- Home Equity & Cash Out Options
- Zero Point Options!
- Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Home Equity Loans
- Many Options to Choose
- BBB A+
- Alternative Cash Out
Virginia Mortgage Rates
Everyone has seen the famous t-shirts claiming that “Virginia is for Lovers,” but Virginia is also a fantastic destination for anyone looking to buy a house. From the hustle and bustle around Washington D.C. and the history of Williamsburg on the east side of the state to the relaxing beauty of the Blue Ridge Mountains on the western side of the state, Virginia really does have something to offer just about everyone.
Common Virginia Loan Types:
- Virginia conventional mortgages: Virginia mortgage requirements and rates vary based on the area you live in, or want to live in, and your financial situation. Compare mortgage rates on FreeRateUpdate.com to find the option that's right for you.
- Virginia FHA loans: Home loans backed by the FHA are offered throughout the U.S. The FHA doesn't offer loans directly, you can find one through an FHA-approved lender in Virginia on FreeRateUpdate.com today. FHA loans are typically offered to first-time homebuyers. FHA loans are designed for low- to moderate-income borrowers with lower credit scores.
- Virginia VA loans: VA loans are backed by the Department of Veterans Affairs; VA loans are offered to eligible active duty service members and veterans. The VA doesn't offer loans directly, but you can find one through a VA-approved lender in Virginia through FreeRateUpdate.com. VA loans require no down payment and typically have lower interest rates than conventional mortgages.
Virginia Mortgage Rates Compared to National Averages
Whether you are looking for the lowest possible payment by going with a 30-year fixed-rate mortgage or a slightly better interest rate on a 15-year fixed rate mortgage, the average mortgage interest rate in Virginia usually sits just slightly below the national average.
Virginia homebuyers can also find 5/1 adjustable-rate mortgages just below the national average, and the refinance rates for existing homeowners also tend to fall either right in line or slightly below the average rates across the country.