Today's Refinance Rates4.7%5.0% APR Fixed Mortgage
Choose loan type
- Highest In Customer Satisfaction
- #1 Mortgage Lender Volume
- Multiple Refinance Options
- Fortune 100 Best Company
- eClosing Reduces Hassle
- FHA, VA, Conventional, USDA Loans
- Competitive Mortgage Rates & Low Costs
- Licensed Mortgage Bankers in 50 states
- Home Equity & Debt Consolidation Options
- Zero Closing Cost Options!
- Providing Affordable Mortgages and Award-Winning Client Service for Over 30 yrs.
- Highest in Customer Satisfaction in the US - J.D. Power
- FDIC Bank founded in 1919
- Refinance to get cash out up to 90% LTV
- Loans Close in 30 Days
- BBB A+, Top 20 in US
- FHA, VA, Conventional and Bank Statement loans
- NMLS 423028 Equal Housing lender
- Veteran-Owned and Operated Business, We Understand VA Needs
- Federally Chartered Bank Focused Primarily in Home Lending
- We Offer Customized Solutions for our Customers Unique Needs
See The Federal Savings Bank DealView Rates
- View Best Rates & Costs
- INC 500 Award 5x
- BBB A+ Rating, Est. 2009
- NMLS Licensed, Nationwide
- Conventional, VA, FHA, USDA, Harp
- Home Equity & Cash Out Options
- Zero Point Options!
- Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Home Equity Loans
- Many Options to Choose
- BBB A+
- Alternative Cash Out
Pennsylvania Mortgage Rates
With its central location right in the heart of the eastern side of the United States, the industrious city of Pittsburgh and the City of Brotherly Love, Philadelphia; Pennsylvania allows its residents close access to just about anywhere along the east coast while enabling them to enjoy each of the four seasons throughout the year.
When it comes to buying a home in Pennsylvania, residents can typically get a fantastic deal compared to many other popular areas of the country. The Keystone State is indeed the location that holds the rest of the country together.
Common Pennsylvania Loan Types:
- Pennsylvania conventional mortgages: Pennsylvania mortgage requirements and rates vary based on the area you live in, or want to live in, and your financial situation. Compare mortgage rates on FreeRateUpdate.com to find the option that's right for you.
- Pennsylvania FHA loans: Home loans backed by the FHA are offered throughout the U.S. The FHA doesn't offer loans directly, you can find one through an FHA-approved lender in Pennsylvania on FreeRateUpdate.com today. FHA loans are typically offered to first-time homebuyers. FHA loans are designed for low- to moderate-income borrowers with lower credit scores.
- Pennsylvania VA loans: VA loans are backed by the Department of Veterans Affairs; VA loans are offered to eligible active duty service members and veterans. The VA doesn't offer loans directly, but you can find one through a VA-approved lender in Pennsylvania through FreeRateUpdate.com. VA loans require no down payment and typically have lower interest rates than conventional mortgages.
Pennsylvania Mortgage Rates Compared to National Averages
Anyone looking to purchase or refinance a home in Pennsylvania will be delighted to find that mortgage rates in the Keystone State are just slightly below the national average. So while you aren't likely to find a deal worth bragging about from a bank in Pennsylvania, you aren't going to feel like anyone is taking advantage of you either.
In most cases, you will find that the typical mortgage rate in Pennsylvania will come in just a few basis points under the national average. The same can be said about Pennsylvania refinance rates, although many banks have slightly more wiggle room to make a deal there.