Today's Refinance Rates4.7%5.0% APR Fixed Mortgage
Choose loan type
- Highest In Customer Satisfaction
- #1 Mortgage Lender Volume
- Multiple Refinance Options
- Fortune 100 Best Company
- eClosing Reduces Hassle
- FDIC Bank founded in 1919
- Refinance to get cash out up to 90% LTV
- Loans Close in 30 Days
- BBB A+, Top 20 in US
- FHA, VA, Conventional and Bank Statement loans
- NMLS 423028 Equal Housing lender
- Providing Affordable Mortgages and Award-Winning Client Service for Over 30 yrs.
- Highest in Customer Satisfaction in the US - J.D. Power
- FHA, VA, Conventional, USDA Loans
- Competitive Mortgage Rates & Low Costs
- Licensed Mortgage Bankers in 50 states
- Home Equity & Debt Consolidation Options
- Zero Closing Cost Options!
- Veteran-Owned and Operated Business, We Understand VA Needs
- Federally Chartered Bank Focused Primarily in Home Lending
- We Offer Customized Solutions for our Customers Unique Needs
See The Federal Savings Bank DealView Rates
- View Best Rates & Costs
- INC 500 Award 5x
- BBB A+ Rating, Est. 2009
- NMLS Licensed, Nationwide
- Conventional, VA, FHA, USDA, Harp
- Home Equity & Cash Out Options
- Zero Point Options!
- Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Home Equity Loans
- Many Options to Choose
- BBB A+
- Alternative Cash Out
Wisconsin Mortgage Rates
Wisconsin's nickname is America's Dairyland, and it has more cows than any other state. The state is the country's leading dairy producer, and the cheese industry here is world-famous. Along with the strong dairy industry, you will find some of America's most recognized breweries, a strong manufacturing industry, a large lumber industry, great healthcare industries, and some of the most dedicated sports fans in the entire country. Wisconsin is home to the most lakes in the lower 48, and its 15,000+ lakes are a fisherman's paradise.
Wisconsin is a great place for homebuyers looking for a great Midwest lifestyle. When searching for a home in Wisconsin, make sure to compare lenders by using FreeRateUpdate.com.
Common Wisconsin Loan Types:
- Wisconsin conventional mortgages: Conventional mortgages are some of the most popular choices for homebuyers, and you can compare lenders using FreeRateUpdate.com. This loan often comes with a fixed interest rate, which can vary across the state. The rate available to you will be determined by your current income, job history and credit history.
- Wisconsin FHA loans: An FHA mortgage in Wisconsin is a loan backed by the Federal Housing Administration. These are offered through select lenders throughout the state and are typically offered to first-time home buyers looking for their first home. FHA Mortgages are best for borrowers with lower credit scores and/or less money available for a down payment. FHA Insurance is paid for by the borrower through both settlement costs and monthly payments. You can compare your options using freerateupdate.com.
- Wisconsin VA loans: Active duty or retired military members may also qualify for a VA Loan, which is a home mortgage loan backed by the United States Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). These loans offer some of the most competitive rates and little to no down payment. This loan is offered by select lenders in the state, and you must meet the qualifications to have access.
Wisconsin Mortgage Rates Compared to National Averages
Mortgage interest rates in Wisconsin are slightly higher than the national average, but the state's low cost of living helps homeowners save money when they are ready to purchase a home in the state.
Are you ready to purchase a home in Wisconsin? Compare rates on FreeRateUpdate.com to help you find the right lender for your unique needs.