Today's Refinance Rates4.7%5.0% APR Fixed Mortgage
Choose loan type
- Highest In Customer Satisfaction
- #1 Mortgage Lender Volume
- Multiple Refinance Options
- Fortune 100 Best Company
- eClosing Reduces Hassle
- Low rates, zero lender fees.
- Online mortgage experience.
- An Inc 5000 Fastest Growing Company.
- Providing Affordable Mortgages and Award-Winning Client Service for Over 30 yrs.
- Highest in Customer Satisfaction in the US - J.D. Power
- FDIC Bank founded in 1919
- Refinance to get cash out up to 90% LTV
- Loans Close in 30 Days
- BBB A+, Top 20 in US
- FHA, VA, Conventional and Bank Statement loans
- NMLS 423028 Equal Housing lender
- FHA, VA, Conventional, USDA Loans
- Competitive Mortgage Rates & Low Costs
- Licensed Mortgage Bankers in 50 states
- Home Equity & Debt Consolidation Options
- Zero Closing Cost Options!
- View Best Rates & Costs
- INC 500 Award 5x
- BBB A+ Rating, Est. 2009
- NMLS Licensed, Nationwide
- Conventional, VA, FHA, USDA, Harp
- Home Equity & Cash Out Options
- Zero Point Options!
- Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Home Equity Loans
- Many Options to Choose
- BBB A+
- Alternative Cash Out
Texas Mortgage Rates
With fantastic weather, amazing cuisine, trendy city destinations, and miles of emptiness for anyone looking to avoid city life, the state of Texas really does have something for everyone.
If you are thinking about buying or refinancing a home in the Lone Star State, you'll be happy to hear that you might just be making the best financial decision of your life.
Common Texas Loan Types:
- Texas conventional mortgages: Texas mortgage requirements and rates vary based on the area you live in, or want to live in, and your financial situation. Compare mortgage rates on FreeRateUpdate.com to find the option that's right for you.
- Texas FHA loans: Home loans backed by the FHA are offered throughout the U.S. The FHA doesn't offer loans directly, you can find one through an FHA-approved lender in Texas on FreeRateUpdate.com today. FHA loans are typically offered to first-time homebuyers. FHA loans are designed for low- to moderate-income borrowers with lower credit scores.
- Texas VA loans: VA loans are backed by the Department of Veterans Affairs; VA loans are offered to eligible active duty service members and veterans. The VA doesn't offer loans directly, but you can find one through a VA-approved lender in Texas through FreeRateUpdate.com. VA loans require no down payment and typically have lower interest rates than conventional mortgages.
Texas Mortgage Rates Compared to National Averages
In addition to all of the other positives that come with living in Texas, residents also benefit from the fact that Texas mortgage rates are slightly lower than the national average. So, whether you are looking for a long-term fixed mortgage or a shorter-term adjustable-rate mortgage, there are some excellent deals to be had.
Residents here also benefit from the fact that Texas refinance rates come in below the national average, so it's never an issue to get an even better deal even when rates are dropping.