Today's Refinance Rates4.5%4.7% APR Fixed Mortgage
Choose loan type
- 339 Verified Reviews
- All 50 States
- Convenient Branch Locations
- Ongoing Support
- 552 Verified Reviews
- Local Branches
- Home Equity Line Products
- FDIC Insured
- Licensed in All States
North Dakota Mortgage Rates
North Dakota is best known for its beautiful outdoor scenery, and residents here also enjoy low crime rates, excellent schools, and a high overall quality of life. But what can you expect when it comes to mortgage rates when buying or refinancing a home in North Dakota?
Common North Dakota Loan Types:
- North Dakota conventional mortgages: North Dakota mortgage requirements and rates differ based on where you live, where you want to live, and your financial situation. Compare mortgage rates on FreeRateUpdate.com and discover which option works best for you.
- North Dakota FHA loans: FHA loans are backed by the Federal Housing Administration. FHA loans are offered with low down payment options and lower minimum credit score limits. However, you are also required to pay mortgage insurance.
- North Dakota VA loans: A VA loan is a government-backed mortgage option that is accessible to Veterans, service members, and their surviving spouses. They provide competitive terms and interest rates. Eligible Veterans can buy with a $0 down payment, no mortgage insurance, and flexible credit guidelines.
North Dakota Mortgage Rates Compared to National Averages
Home prices in the Peace Garden State are generally average compared to the rest of the US. North Dakota’s mortgage rates are typically lower than national averages.
When you are ready to buy a new home or refinance your current home in North Dakota, check FreeRateUpdate.com to find lenders who can offer the best rate and terms for your personal situation.