Today's Refinance Rates4.7%5.0% APR Fixed Mortgage
Choose loan type
- Highest In Customer Satisfaction
- #1 Mortgage Lender Volume
- Multiple Refinance Options
- Fortune 100 Best Company
- eClosing Reduces Hassle
- FHA, VA, Conventional, USDA Loans
- Competitive Mortgage Rates & Low Costs
- Licensed Mortgage Bankers in 50 states
- Home Equity & Debt Consolidation Options
- Zero Closing Cost Options!
- Providing Affordable Mortgages and Award-Winning Client Service for Over 30 yrs.
- Highest in Customer Satisfaction in the US - J.D. Power
- FDIC Bank founded in 1919
- Refinance to get cash out up to 90% LTV
- Loans Close in 30 Days
- BBB A+, Top 20 in US
- FHA, VA, Conventional and Bank Statement loans
- NMLS 423028 Equal Housing lender
- Veteran-Owned and Operated Business, We Understand VA Needs
- Federally Chartered Bank Focused Primarily in Home Lending
- We Offer Customized Solutions for our Customers Unique Needs
See The Federal Savings Bank DealView Rates
- View Best Rates & Costs
- INC 500 Award 5x
- BBB A+ Rating, Est. 2009
- NMLS Licensed, Nationwide
- Conventional, VA, FHA, USDA, Harp
- Home Equity & Cash Out Options
- Zero Point Options!
- Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Home Equity Loans
- Many Options to Choose
- BBB A+
- Alternative Cash Out
North Dakota Mortgage Rates
North Dakota is best known for its beautiful outdoor scenery, and residents here also enjoy low crime rates, excellent schools, and a high overall quality of life. But what can you expect when it comes to mortgage rates when buying or refinancing a home in North Dakota?
Common North Dakota Loan Types:
- North Dakota conventional mortgages: North Dakota mortgage requirements and rates differ based on where you live, where you want to live, and your financial situation. Compare mortgage rates on FreeRateUpdate.com and discover which option works best for you.
- North Dakota FHA loans: FHA loans are backed by the Federal Housing Administration. FHA loans are offered with low down payment options and lower minimum credit score limits. However, you are also required to pay mortgage insurance.
- North Dakota VA loans: A VA loan is a government-backed mortgage option that is accessible to Veterans, service members, and their surviving spouses. They provide competitive terms and interest rates. Eligible Veterans can buy with a $0 down payment, no mortgage insurance, and flexible credit guidelines.
North Dakota Mortgage Rates Compared to National Averages
Home prices in the Peace Garden State are generally average compared to the rest of the US. North Dakota’s mortgage rates are typically lower than national averages.
When you are ready to buy a new home or refinance your current home in North Dakota, check FreeRateUpdate.com to find lenders who can offer the best rate and terms for your personal situation.