Today's Refinance Rates4.7%5.0% APR Fixed Mortgage
Choose loan type
- Providing Affordable Mortgages and Award-Winning Client Service for Over 30 yrs.
- Highest in Customer Satisfaction in the US - J.D. Power
- FDIC Bank founded in 1919
- Refinance to get cash out up to 90% LTV
- Loans Close in 30 Days
- BBB A+, Top 20 in US
- FHA, VA, Conventional and Bank Statement loans
- NMLS 423028 Equal Housing lender
- FHA, VA, Conventional, USDA Loans
- Competitive Mortgage Rates & Low Costs
- Licensed Mortgage Bankers in 50 states
- Home Equity & Debt Consolidation Options
- Zero Closing Cost Options!
- Highest In Customer Satisfaction
- #1 Mortgage Lender Volume
- Multiple Refinance Options
- Fortune 100 Best Company
- eClosing Reduces Hassle
- Veteran-Owned and Operated Business, We Understand VA Needs
- Federally Chartered Bank Focused Primarily in Home Lending
- We Offer Customized Solutions for our Customers Unique Needs
See The Federal Savings Bank DealView Rates
- View Best Rates & Costs
- INC 500 Award 5x
- BBB A+ Rating, Est. 2009
- NMLS Licensed, Nationwide
- Conventional, VA, FHA, USDA, Harp
- Home Equity & Cash Out Options
- Zero Point Options!
- Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Home Equity Loans
- Many Options to Choose
- BBB A+
- Alternative Cash Out
Kentucky Mortgage Rates
With benefits like affordable living, excellent healthcare, and stunningly beautiful scenery all readily available, there are quite a few more reasons to move to Kentucky than the famous horse race held there each spring.
If you are considering relocating to the Bluegrass State, there is no time like the present, but you should always ensure that you get the best deal on your new home mortgage.
Common Kentucky Loan Types:
- Kentucky conventional mortgages: Kentucky mortgage requirements and rates vary based on the area you live in, or want to live in, and your financial situation. Compare mortgage rates on FreeRateUpdate.com to find the option that's right for you.
- Kentucky FHA loans: Home loans backed by the FHA are offered throughout the U.S. The FHA doesn't offer loans directly, you can find one through an FHA-approved lender in Kentucky on FreeRateUpdate.com today. FHA loans are typically offered to first-time homebuyers. FHA loans are designed for low- to moderate-income borrowers with lower credit scores.
- Kentucky VA loans: VA loans are backed by the Department of Veterans Affairs; VA loans are offered to eligible active duty service members and veterans. The VA doesn't offer loans directly, but you can find one through a VA-approved lender in Kentucky through FreeRateUpdate.com. VA loans require no down payment and typically have lower interest rates than conventional mortgages.
Kentucky Mortgage Rates Compared to National Averages
Homebuyers in Kentucky will find plenty of value with mortgage interest rates that typically fall well below the national averages, which can lead to incredible savings over the life of the loan.
Like many states, Kentucky home values vary depending on where the home is located. But when you factor in the low property taxes and low cost of living in most parts of the state, Kentucky residents have quite a few benefits over the rest of the country.