Today's Refinance Rates4.7%5.0% APR Fixed Mortgage
Choose loan type
- Providing Affordable Mortgages and Award-Winning Client Service for Over 30 yrs.
- Highest in Customer Satisfaction in the US - J.D. Power
- FDIC Bank founded in 1919
- Refinance to get cash out up to 90% LTV
- Loans Close in 30 Days
- BBB A+, Top 20 in US
- FHA, VA, Conventional and Bank Statement loans
- NMLS 423028 Equal Housing lender
- FHA, VA, Conventional, USDA Loans
- Competitive Mortgage Rates & Low Costs
- Licensed Mortgage Bankers in 50 states
- Home Equity & Debt Consolidation Options
- Zero Closing Cost Options!
- Highest In Customer Satisfaction
- #1 Mortgage Lender Volume
- Multiple Refinance Options
- Fortune 100 Best Company
- eClosing Reduces Hassle
- Veteran-Owned and Operated Business, We Understand VA Needs
- Federally Chartered Bank Focused Primarily in Home Lending
- We Offer Customized Solutions for our Customers Unique Needs
See The Federal Savings Bank DealView Rates
- View Best Rates & Costs
- INC 500 Award 5x
- BBB A+ Rating, Est. 2009
- NMLS Licensed, Nationwide
- Conventional, VA, FHA, USDA, Harp
- Home Equity & Cash Out Options
- Zero Point Options!
- Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Home Equity Loans
- Many Options to Choose
- BBB A+
- Alternative Cash Out
Alabama Mortgage Rates
With great weather, beautiful scenery, and beachfront towns along the Gulf of Mexico, there is an awful lot to like about making your home in Alabama. When you factor in lower-than-average costs of homes and low mortgage rates, those benefits keep coming here in the Cotton State.
Common Alabama Loan Types:
- Alabama conventional mortgages: Alabama mortgage requirements and rates vary based on the area you live in, or want to live in, and your financial situation. Compare mortgage rates on FreeRateUpdate.com to find the option that's right for you.
- Alabama FHA loans: Home loans backed by the FHA are offered throughout the U.S. The FHA doesn't offer loans directly, you can find one through an FHA-approved lender in Alabama on FreeRateUpdate.com today. FHA loans are typically offered to first-time homebuyers. FHA loans are designed for low- to moderate-income borrowers with lower credit scores.
- Alabama VA loans: VA loans are backed by the Department of Veterans Affairs; VA loans are offered to eligible active duty service members and veterans. The VA doesn't offer loans directly, but you can find one through a VA-approved lender in Alabama through FreeRateUpdate.com. VA loans require no down payment and typically have lower interest rates than conventional mortgages.
Alabama Mortgage Rates Compared to National Averages
Mortgage rates are a critical variable to consider when purchasing a new home, and you will have a hard time finding better rates anywhere else in the country. Alabama residents benefit from some of the best 15-year fixed-rate mortgage rates; in most cases, a 30-year fixed-rate mortgage won’t be much higher.
If you are interested in making your Alabama home buying process an even better deal, you can look into some of the assistance programs sponsored by the Alabama Housing Finance Authority. Their “Step Up” program helps a number of homebuyers with funding their down payments.