Today's Refinance Rates4.7%5.0% APR Fixed Mortgage
Choose loan type
- Highest In Customer Satisfaction
- #1 Mortgage Lender Volume
- Multiple Refinance Options
- Fortune 100 Best Company
- eClosing Reduces Hassle
- FHA, VA, Conventional, USDA Loans
- Competitive Mortgage Rates & Low Costs
- Licensed Mortgage Bankers in 50 states
- Home Equity & Debt Consolidation Options
- Zero Closing Cost Options!
- FDIC Bank founded in 1919
- Refinance to get cash out up to 90% LTV
- Loans Close in 30 Days
- BBB A+, Top 20 in US
- FHA, VA, Conventional and Bank Statement loans
- NMLS 423028 Equal Housing lender
- Providing Affordable Mortgages and Award-Winning Client Service for Over 30 yrs.
- Highest in Customer Satisfaction in the US - J.D. Power
- Veteran-Owned and Operated Business, We Understand VA Needs
- Federally Chartered Bank Focused Primarily in Home Lending
- We Offer Customized Solutions for our Customers Unique Needs
See The Federal Savings Bank DealView Rates
- View Best Rates & Costs
- INC 500 Award 5x
- BBB A+ Rating, Est. 2009
- NMLS Licensed, Nationwide
- Conventional, VA, FHA, USDA, Harp
- Home Equity & Cash Out Options
- Zero Point Options!
- Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Home Equity Loans
- Many Options to Choose
- BBB A+
- Alternative Cash Out
Mississippi Mortgage Rates
Between the beauty of the Gulf Coast, the southern hospitality across the state, and some of the lowest cost of living numbers in the entire country, it is easy to see why the people who call Mississippi home believe it might be the best-kept secret in the whole country.
Common Mississippi Loan Types:
- Mississippi conventional mortgages: Mississippi mortgage requirements and rates vary based on the area you live in, or want to live in, and your financial situation. Compare mortgage rates on FreeRateUpdate.com to find the option that's right for you.
- Mississippi FHA loans: Home loans backed by the FHA are offered throughout the U.S. The FHA doesn't offer loans directly, you can find one through an FHA-approved lender in Mississippi on FreeRateUpdate.com today. FHA loans are typically offered to first-time homebuyers. FHA loans are designed for low- to moderate-income borrowers with lower credit scores.
- Mississippi VA loans: VA loans are backed by the Department of Veterans Affairs; VA loans are offered to eligible active duty service members and veterans. The VA doesn't offer loans directly, but you can find one through a VA-approved lender in Mississippi through FreeRateUpdate.com. VA loans require no down payment and typically have lower interest rates than conventional mortgages.
Mississippi Mortgage Rates Compared to National Averages
Interest rates for mortgages in Mississippi generally sit a few basis points below the national average, making getting a mortgage here a fantastic deal for almost everyone across the state. Whether you are looking for a 30-year fixed-rate mortgage, a 15-year fixed-rate mortgage, or one of the many adjustable-rate options available, you can almost always find a great rate in Mississippi.
Mississippi refinance rates also beat the national average, so anyone living in the Magnolia State can often lock in a better rate and a lower payment even after rolling the additional closing costs into their mortgage.