Today's Refinance Rates4.7%5.0% APR Fixed Mortgage
Choose loan type
- FHA, VA, Conventional, USDA Loans
- Competitive Mortgage Rates & Low Costs
- Licensed Mortgage Bankers in 50 states
- Home Equity & Debt Consolidation Options
- Zero Closing Cost Options!
- Providing Affordable Mortgages and Award-Winning Client Service for Over 30 yrs.
- Highest in Customer Satisfaction in the US - J.D. Power
- FDIC Bank founded in 1919
- Refinance to get cash out up to 90% LTV
- Loans Close in 30 Days
- BBB A+, Top 20 in US
- FHA, VA, Conventional and Bank Statement loans
- NMLS 423028 Equal Housing lender
- Highest In Customer Satisfaction
- #1 Mortgage Lender Volume
- Multiple Refinance Options
- Fortune 100 Best Company
- eClosing Reduces Hassle
- Veteran-Owned and Operated Business, We Understand VA Needs
- Federally Chartered Bank Focused Primarily in Home Lending
- We Offer Customized Solutions for our Customers Unique Needs
See The Federal Savings Bank DealView Rates
- View Best Rates & Costs
- INC 500 Award 5x
- BBB A+ Rating, Est. 2009
- NMLS Licensed, Nationwide
- Conventional, VA, FHA, USDA, Harp
- Home Equity & Cash Out Options
- Zero Point Options!
- Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Home Equity Loans
- Many Options to Choose
- BBB A+
- Alternative Cash Out
Oklahoma Mortgage Rates
With a wide range of nature and history to explore across the state, it isn’t hard to see why Oklahoma is a popular relocation destination for people from all over the country.
When you add in the fact that the overall cost of living here typically falls about 16% below the national average, it’s hard to imagine why just about everyone isn’t packing up and moving to the Sooner State.
Common Oklahoma Loan Types:
- Oklahoma conventional mortgages: Oklahoma mortgage requirements and rates vary based on the area you live in, or want to live in, and your financial situation. Compare mortgage rates on FreeRateUpdate.com to find the option that's right for you.
- Oklahoma FHA loans: Home loans backed by the FHA are offered throughout the U.S. The FHA doesn't offer loans directly, you can find one through an FHA-approved lender in Oklahoma on FreeRateUpdate.com today. FHA loans are typically offered to first-time homebuyers. FHA loans are designed for low- to moderate-income borrowers with lower credit scores.
- Oklahoma VA loans: VA loans are backed by the Department of Veterans Affairs; VA loans are offered to eligible active duty service members and veterans. The VA doesn't offer loans directly, but you can find one through a VA-approved lender in Oklahoma through FreeRateUpdate.com. VA loans require no down payment and typically have lower interest rates than conventional mortgages.
Oklahoma Mortgage Rates Compared to National Averages
Mortgage rates in Oklahoma typically come in well below the national averages. When you combine that with the already low cost of living, buying a home in the Sooner State is an exceptional bargain.
When you are ready to purchase your next home in Oklahoma, let FreeRateUpdate.com help you find the best lender to work with for your new home’s mortgage.