Today's Refinance Rates4.7%5.0% APR Fixed Mortgage
Choose loan type
- FDIC Bank founded in 1919
- Refinance to get cash out up to 90% LTV
- Loans Close in 30 Days
- BBB A+, Top 20 in US
- FHA, VA, Conventional and Bank Statement loans
- NMLS 423028 Equal Housing lender
- FHA, VA, Conventional, USDA Loans
- Competitive Mortgage Rates & Low Costs
- Licensed Mortgage Bankers in 50 states
- Home Equity & Debt Consolidation Options
- Zero Closing Cost Options!
- Highest In Customer Satisfaction
- #1 Mortgage Lender Volume
- Multiple Refinance Options
- Fortune 100 Best Company
- eClosing Reduces Hassle
- Providing Affordable Mortgages and Award-Winning Client Service for Over 30 yrs.
- Highest in Customer Satisfaction in the US - J.D. Power
- Veteran-Owned and Operated Business, We Understand VA Needs
- Federally Chartered Bank Focused Primarily in Home Lending
- We Offer Customized Solutions for our Customers Unique Needs
See The Federal Savings Bank DealView Rates
- View Best Rates & Costs
- INC 500 Award 5x
- BBB A+ Rating, Est. 2009
- NMLS Licensed, Nationwide
- Conventional, VA, FHA, USDA, Harp
- Home Equity & Cash Out Options
- Zero Point Options!
- Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Home Equity Loans
- Many Options to Choose
- BBB A+
- Alternative Cash Out
Montana Mortgage Rates
With its diverse terrain ranging from the Rocky Mountains to the Great Plains, Montana is know for its beauty. The state is also seeing record numbers of people who want to relocate to Big Sky Country. Wide-open spaces are available just about everywhere out here.
If you are thinking about looking for a new home anywhere in Montana, here are a few things you will definitely want to know about getting a mortgage for that home.
Common Montana Loan Types:
- Montana conventional mortgages: Montana mortgage requirements and rates vary based on the area you live in, or want to live in, and your financial situation. Compare mortgage rates on FreeRateUpdate.com to find the option that's right for you.
- Montana FHA loans: Home loans backed by the FHA are offered throughout the U.S. The FHA doesn't offer loans directly, you can find one through an FHA-approved lender in Montana on FreeRateUpdate.com today. FHA loans are typically offered to first-time homebuyers. FHA loans are designed for low- to moderate-income borrowers with lower credit scores.
- Montana VA loans: VA loans are backed by the Department of Veterans Affairs; VA loans are offered to eligible active duty service members and veterans. The VA doesn't offer loans directly, but you can find one through a VA-approved lender in Montana through FreeRateUpdate.com. VA loans require no down payment and typically have lower interest rates than conventional mortgages.
Montana Mortgage Rates Compared to National Averages
Mortgage rates in Montana clock in at significantly higher numbers than what you might find in other parts of the country. This holds true across fixed-rate mortgages of various time frames, as well as for the typical 15-year adjustable-rate mortgage.
Montana residents typically find that the lower cost of living in Big Sky country which offsets those higher interest payments despite higher-than-average mortgage rates.