Today's Refinance Rates4.7%5.0% APR Fixed Mortgage
Choose loan type
- Providing Affordable Mortgages and Award-Winning Client Service for Over 30 yrs.
- Highest in Customer Satisfaction in the US - J.D. Power
- Highest In Customer Satisfaction
- #1 Mortgage Lender Volume
- Multiple Refinance Options
- Fortune 100 Best Company
- eClosing Reduces Hassle
- FDIC Bank founded in 1919
- Refinance to get cash out up to 90% LTV
- Loans Close in 30 Days
- BBB A+, Top 20 in US
- FHA, VA, Conventional and Bank Statement loans
- NMLS 423028 Equal Housing lender
- FHA, VA, Conventional, USDA Loans
- Competitive Mortgage Rates & Low Costs
- Licensed Mortgage Bankers in 50 states
- Home Equity & Debt Consolidation Options
- Zero Closing Cost Options!
- Veteran-Owned and Operated Business, We Understand VA Needs
- Federally Chartered Bank Focused Primarily in Home Lending
- We Offer Customized Solutions for our Customers Unique Needs
See The Federal Savings Bank DealView Rates
- View Best Rates & Costs
- INC 500 Award 5x
- BBB A+ Rating, Est. 2009
- NMLS Licensed, Nationwide
- Conventional, VA, FHA, USDA, Harp
- Home Equity & Cash Out Options
- Zero Point Options!
- Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Home Equity Loans
- Many Options to Choose
- BBB A+
- Alternative Cash Out
California Mortgage Rates
From the vineyards of Napa Valley to the waterfront homes in Manhattan Beach, California is home to some of the most outstanding real estate in the country.
Whether you are looking to purchase a property as a place to call home or strictly an investment, everything starts with understanding California mortgage rates and how they will impact that transaction.
Common California Loan Types:
- California conventional mortgages: California mortgage requirements and rates vary based on the area you live in, or want to live in, and your financial situation. Compare mortgage rates on FreeRateUpdate.com to find the option that's right for you.
- California FHA loans: Home loans backed by the FHA are offered throughout the U.S. The FHA doesn't offer loans directly, you can find one through an FHA-approved lender in California on FreeRateUpdate.com today. FHA loans are typically offered to first-time homebuyers. FHA loans are designed for low- to moderate-income borrowers with lower credit scores.
- California VA loans: VA loans are backed by the Department of Veterans Affairs; VA loans are offered to eligible active duty service members and veterans. The VA doesn't offer loans directly, but you can find one through a VA-approved lender in California through FreeRateUpdate.com. VA loans require no down payment and typically have lower interest rates than conventional mortgages.
California Mortgage Rates Compared to National Averages
California mortgage rates are currently sitting just slightly below the average for the country as a whole, and the same can be said of California refinance rates for anyone who already owns property here and is looking to improve on their current deal.
Of course, interest rates are pretty much the only expense here that is below the national average. California is the second most expensive state for overall real estate prices, and the cost of living is incredibly high here as well.