Today's Refinance Rates4.7%5.0% APR Fixed Mortgage
Choose loan type
- Providing Affordable Mortgages and Award-Winning Client Service for Over 30 yrs.
- Highest in Customer Satisfaction in the US - J.D. Power
- FHA, VA, Conventional, USDA Loans
- Competitive Mortgage Rates & Low Costs
- Licensed Mortgage Bankers in 50 states
- Home Equity & Debt Consolidation Options
- Zero Closing Cost Options!
- Highest In Customer Satisfaction
- #1 Mortgage Lender Volume
- Multiple Refinance Options
- Fortune 100 Best Company
- eClosing Reduces Hassle
- Veteran-Owned and Operated Business, We Understand VA Needs
- Federally Chartered Bank Focused Primarily in Home Lending
- We Offer Customized Solutions for our Customers Unique Needs
See The Federal Savings Bank DealView Rates
- View Best Rates & Costs
- INC 500 Award 5x
- BBB A+ Rating, Est. 2009
- NMLS Licensed, Nationwide
- Conventional, VA, FHA, USDA, Harp
- Home Equity & Cash Out Options
- Zero Point Options!
- Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Home Equity Loans
- Many Options to Choose
- BBB A+
- Alternative Cash Out
Alaska Mortgage Rates
Relocating to Alaska offers a unique opportunity to embrace a serene and captivating lifestyle amidst breathtaking natural landscapes. With its pristine wilderness, diverse wildlife, and tight-knit communities, Alaska provides a refreshing contrast to urban living, making it an alluring destination for those seeking adventure and tranquility.
Common Alaska Loan Types:
- Alaska conventional mortgages: Mortgage requirements and rates in Alaska may vary based on your location and financial situation. Conventional mortgages are a popular type of home loan not insured or guaranteed by the federal government. Typically offered by banks and private lenders, these loans often require higher credit scores and down payments compared to government-backed loans, but they provide borrowers with greater flexibility and potentially lower interest rates.
- Alaska FHA loans: These are home loans backed by the Federal Housing Administration and offered throughout the U.S. FHA loans are typically offered to first-time homebuyers and designed for low- to moderate-income borrowers with lower credit scores.
- Alaska VA loans: VA loans are backed by the Department of Veterans Affairs and offered to eligible active duty service members and veterans. VA loans require no down payment and typically have lower interest rates than conventional mortgages.
Alaska Mortgage Rates Compared to National Averages
Alaska tends to stick close to the national average when it comes to mortgage rates. So whether you're looking for a standard 30-year fixed mortgage, a shorter 15-year fixed mortgage, or something with an adjustable rate, you can expect interest rates here to be in line with what you'd find in other states.
An additional benefit for homebuyers in Alaska is that closing costs tend to be lower than the national averages, allowing you to save money during the home buying process. You can compare lenders in Alaska today using our free tool on FreeRateUpdate.com.