Today's Refinance Rates4.7%5.0% APR Fixed Mortgage
Choose loan type
- FHA, VA, Conventional, USDA Loans
- Competitive Mortgage Rates & Low Costs
- Licensed Mortgage Bankers in 50 states
- Home Equity & Debt Consolidation Options
- Zero Closing Cost Options!
- FDIC Bank founded in 1919
- Refinance to get cash out up to 90% LTV
- Loans Close in 30 Days
- BBB A+, Top 20 in US
- FHA, VA, Conventional and Bank Statement loans
- NMLS 423028 Equal Housing lender
- Highest In Customer Satisfaction
- #1 Mortgage Lender Volume
- Multiple Refinance Options
- Fortune 100 Best Company
- eClosing Reduces Hassle
- Providing Affordable Mortgages and Award-Winning Client Service for Over 30 yrs.
- Highest in Customer Satisfaction in the US - J.D. Power
- Veteran-Owned and Operated Business, We Understand VA Needs
- Federally Chartered Bank Focused Primarily in Home Lending
- We Offer Customized Solutions for our Customers Unique Needs
See The Federal Savings Bank DealView Rates
- View Best Rates & Costs
- INC 500 Award 5x
- BBB A+ Rating, Est. 2009
- NMLS Licensed, Nationwide
- Conventional, VA, FHA, USDA, Harp
- Home Equity & Cash Out Options
- Zero Point Options!
- Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Home Equity Loans
- Many Options to Choose
- BBB A+
- Alternative Cash Out
Missouri Mortgage Rates
When you combine a lower-than-average overall cost of buying a home with some of the stunning scenery available across the state, it is easy to see why Missouri is quickly becoming such a popular destination for homebuyers with the luxury to choose where they live.
Common Missouri Loan Types:
- Missouri conventional mortgages: Missouri mortgage requirements and rates vary based on the area you live in, or want to live in, and your financial situation. Compare mortgage rates on FreeRateUpdate.com to find the option that's right for you.
- Missouri FHA loans: Home loans backed by the FHA are offered throughout the U.S. The FHA doesn't offer loans directly, you can find one through an FHA-approved lender in Missouri on FreeRateUpdate.com today. FHA loans are typically offered to first-time homebuyers. FHA loans are designed for low- to moderate-income borrowers with lower credit scores.
- Missouri VA loans: VA loans are backed by the Department of Veterans Affairs; VA loans are offered to eligible active duty service members and veterans. The VA doesn't offer loans directly, but you can find one through a VA-approved lender in Missouri through FreeRateUpdate.com. VA loans require no down payment and typically have lower interest rates than conventional mortgages.
Missouri Mortgage Rates Compared to National Averages
Missouri interest rates typically come in right around the national average, but they have been known to tick slightly higher from time to time. This holds across all fixed-rate mortgages and 5/1 adjustable-rate mortgages.
Residents who own their homes usually find that the same is true for Missouri refinancing mortgages, with rates falling right around the national averages, if not slightly higher.